[CMake] Flags

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Aug 6 18:34:12 EDT 2007

On 2007-08-06 14:52-0700 Marie-Christine Vallet wrote:

> Hi,
> I wanted to use LD an F flags for my compilation, but I cannot seem to find
> how to set them up
> Thanks,
> Marie

To specify the fortran compiler and fortran compiler flags use the
environment variable FC _before_ cmake (starting with empty build tree).

e.g.,

export FC='g77 -g'
cmake ....

To specify flags for the link command, use TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES to specify
libraries and SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( ... PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS  ...) to
specify link flags not having to do with library identification.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).