[CMake] MSVC project names

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Aug 3 04:10:23 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm using CMake on Gammu project [1] and now when first user wants to
natively compile it using MSVC on Windows I came to problems because
both library and executable projects share same name. Currently result
of build process is libGammu library and gammu program. This is
basically done by following:

add_library(Gammu ...)
add_executable(gammu ...)

What results in having two projects in MSVC both with same name (as
project names are not case sensitive) and this obviously fails. Is there
some workaround for this so that I can produce library and executable of
same name in one build tree?

[1]: http://cihar.com/gammu/