[CMake] Re: CMake Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:23:39 EDT 2007

Solved!

After looking more closely at the verbose output you suggested I
generate, I then google CMAKE_AR and realized that "ar" was not in my
path (it was in /usr/ccs/bin/, which is not in my path -- like I said,
I know very little about solaris). I included it in my path, ran
everything again, and it built fine.

Sorry for causing noise in the mailing list. :) I appreciate the
suggestion for looking at the verbose output, I'll make sure to do
that again if I ever have another problem.

Thanks,

Seth

--
Seth Grover