[CMake] install() and EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL issue ( reconfirmed in 2.4.7 )

Alexandru Ciobanu aciobanu at matrox.com
Wed Aug 1 17:24:33 EDT 2007

Hi!

Please ignore my last message. According to bug 3100
info, this should have been fixed after 2.2.3.

I have just reproduced it with 2.4.7.

Check the attached test case. Here are the steps to reproduce:
  1. cd build
  2. cmake ..
  3. make
        ... will build only the lilbrary...
  4. make install
        ... will check all the targets and build the test ...
        ... will install only the lib ...

At step 4, the test should not be built.

If you guys confirm it, I'll re-add this to the Bug Tracker.

Alex Ciobanu