[CMake] FindXXX.cmake specification inconsistency

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sat Apr 21 16:20:01 EDT 2007

P.S.  I do agree with you that its important to make sure readme.txt gives
absolutely the best module recommendations, and that all those
recommendations are followed by the modules (subject to the backwards
compatibility constraints mentioned by Bill). Achieving that goal should
make life much easier for CMake build system creators and CMake users.

Thus, that goal is such a no-brainer, that I believe there would be plenty
of energy amongst those interested in CMake modules to help achieve the
goal, and it is only a question of harnessing that community energy in a
reasonably efficient manner so we all don't end up spinning our wheels with
our own private fixes.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).