[CMake] Default Path for INCLUDE()?

dfeustel at mindspring.com dfeustel at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 20 13:23:28 EDT 2007

I started experimenting with the INCLUDE()
statement but have only been able to get
it to find modules by supplying the full
module path. Is there a way to specify a
default path for INCLUDE so that only
the module name is needed?

These do not work for me on 64-bit OpenBSD 4.0:

INCLUDE(FindJPEG)
INCLUDE(FindJPEG.cmake)

These work:

INCLUDE(/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindJPEG.cmake)
INCLUDE(/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindPNG.cmake)
INCLUDE(/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindX11.cmake)
INCLUDE(/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindQt3.cmake)
INCLUDE(/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindKDE3.cmake)
INCLUDE(/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindTCL.cmake)

Thanks,
Dave Feustel