[CMake] Re: Avoiding convenience libs

Pascal Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 17 18:14:58 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 23:55:44 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> WAG: variables only propogate to children, not siblings (i.e. 'not to
> later CMakeLists.txt's that are not children)? IOW, try moving your
> SET() up to a common parent.

Well, zes, that is what I noticed. But as other things in cmake are
clearly "script-like" with a well-defined control flow (including dirs,
if/else, loops, etc), it seems bizarre that the scoping of such variables is
depending on the file hierarchy not the call-tree. Is there a way to have
this vars be visible between siblings ?

--paf
--
--paf