[CMake] ADD_DEFINITIONS and VC Generator question

Teodor Calin Hanchevici calin.hanchevici at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:56:10 EDT 2007

It seems that ADD_DEFINITIONS does not work properly
for

ADD_DEFINITIONS(/DPCIVERSIONID=1010)
ADD_DEFINITIONS(/DDNP_Major_Version=5)
ADD_DEFINITIONS(/DLIC_VALIDATION_OFF)

I get the following in the vcproject:

PreprocessorDefinitions=",EXCEPTION_EXPORTS,"PCIVERSIONID=1010","DNP_Major_Version=5",LIC_VALIDATION_OFF,"

This translates into:

PreprocessorDefinitions=",EXCEPTION_EXPORTS,"PCIVERSIONID=1010","DNP_Major_Version=5",LIC_VALIDATION_OFF,"

Which is not correct.

Is this a bug?
calin