[CMake] Xcode and Header Files

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:27:35 EDT 2007

Well that was simple. One last idea. Is there a CMake Variable that
tells what generator is being used? I would like to test for Xcode
and then conditionally include the headers.

  Also what are the side effects of adding headers to the ADD_LIBRARY
or ADD_EXECUTABLE? Does cmake just skip them?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer