[CMake] CMake ITK build errors

Yuksel, Cigdem (GE Infra, Aviation) cigdem.yuksel at ge.com
Fri Apr 6 09:46:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am building an library that extends the ITK.

when I run CMake I get the following errors consecutively:

> CMake Error : Invalid escape sequence \I

> Syntax error in cmake code at
 C:/ITKBIN/ITKConfig.cmake:12:
 syntax error, unexpected cal_ERROR, expecting $end(660), when parsing
string

"C:/ITKBIN;C:/ITK/Code/Algorithms;C:/ITK/Code/BasicFilters;C:/ITK/Code/C
ommon......"

> CMake Error : Error in configuration process, project files may be
invalid

Could you please help me to avoid these errors?

Thanks and best regards,

Cigdem

The content of the ITKConfig.cmake.in :

------
#
# ITKConfig.cmake - ITK CMake configuration file for external projects.
#
# This file is configured by ITK and used by the UseITK.cmake module
# to load ITK's settings for an external project.

# The ITK source tree.
SET(ITK_SOURCE_DIR "@ITK_SOURCE_DIR@")

# The ITK include file directories.
SET(ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS "@ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS_CONFIG@")

# The ITK library directories.
SET(ITK_LIBRARY_DIRS "@ITK_LIBRARY_DIRS_CONFIG@")

# The C and C++ flags added by ITK to the cmake-configured flags.
SET(ITK_REQUIRED_C_FLAGS "@ITK_REQUIRED_C_FLAGS@")
SET(ITK_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS "@ITK_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS@")
SET(ITK_REQUIRED_LINK_FLAGS "@ITK_REQUIRED_LINK_FLAGS@")

# The ITK version number
SET(ITK_VERSION_MAJOR "@ITK_VERSION_MAJOR@")
SET(ITK_VERSION_MINOR "@ITK_VERSION_MINOR@")
SET(ITK_VERSION_PATCH "@ITK_VERSION_PATCH@")

# The location of the UseITK.cmake file.
SET(ITK_USE_FILE "@ITK_USE_FILE@")

# The build settings file.
SET(ITK_BUILD_SETTINGS_FILE "@ITK_BUILD_SETTINGS_FILE@")

# Whether ITK was built with shared libraries.
SET(ITK_BUILD_SHARED "@BUILD_SHARED_LIBS@")

# Whether ITK was built with Tcl wrapping support.
SET(ITK_CSWIG_TCL "@ITK_CSWIG_TCL@")
SET(ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON "@ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON@")
SET(ITK_CSWIG_JAVA "@ITK_CSWIG_JAVA@")

# Path to CableSwig configuration used by ITK.
SET(ITK_CableSwig_DIR "@ITK_CableSwig_DIR_CONFIG@")

# A list of all libraries for ITK.  Those listed here should
# automatically pull in their dependencies.
SET(ITK_LIBRARIES ITKAlgorithms ITKStatistics ITKFEM)

# The ITK library dependencies.
IF(NOT ITK_NO_LIBRARY_DEPENDS)
  INCLUDE("@ITK_LIBRARY_DEPENDS_FILE@")
ENDIF(NOT ITK_NO_LIBRARY_DEPENDS)

# Whether ITK was built using a system VXL.
SET(ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL "@ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL@")

# The VXL_DIR setting used to build ITK.  Set if ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL is
true.
SET(ITK_VXL_DIR "@ITK_VXL_DIR@")