[CMake] Re: ELSEIF? ...is or is not implemented?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 4 15:30:53 EDT 2007

Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> I found this:
>> http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2006-September/011115.html
>>
>> There is also mention of 'ELSEIF' in the CMake manpage (2.4.6), but it
>> doesn't seem to work. Was this implemented? If yes, can someone give a
>> simple example of using it? If no, why does the manpage mention it?
>
> I does work with 2.4.6. Here is an example of how it is meant to be
> used:
> [snip example]

Ok, I see what I was doing wrong... it needs the entire first
conditional for the ELSE/ENDIF, not just the variable being tested...
which makes things a bit "ugly" when using this for a switch block, but
oh well. Thanks for the example!

Alan: Yes, I also hope the doc will improve in 2.4.7. :-)

--
Matthew
"Will somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?!" -- Princess Leia