[CMake] ctest ques.: capture driver errs

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Sep 20 07:28:24 EDT 2006

The output that goes to the console during a ctest driven execution of
your test will show up amidst the ctest output if you use "-V" when
invoking ctest.

And even if you don't use -V, ctest puts the console output from tests
like this into "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/Testing/Temporary/LastTest*.log"
where you can find it later if you need to.

HTH,
David