[CMake] elseif request

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Sep 18 03:41:46 EDT 2006

On 2006-09-17 20:27-0700 Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

... some rhetorical questions trying to convince me (and I guess
others) that I should not use CMAKE_ALLOW_LOOSE_LOOP_CONSTRUCTS.

Regardless of such argumentation, the basic point remains,
CMAKE_ALLOW_LOOSE_LOOP_CONSTRUCTS is already in the CMake code, and that is
an option that some CMake users like to use while others do not. It is
really just a personal choice.

Thus, there is nothing much to fight about on this issue, and it is time to
turn back to the principal topic which is whether "elseif" should be
implemented for CMake or not.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).