RIF: [CMake] kdevelop problems

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Tue Oct 31 06:39:21 EST 2006

Thanks, Frederic

My sistuation is I have aready an hand written CMakefile (I ususally
work on MS visual studio) for several generators (Unix Makefiles, mingw,
MS VS 7...)
 I currently build under Linux thru Makefiles, I would like to test
Kdevelop as an IDE platform for Linux.
So I installed Kdevelop (under Fedora Core 5) and set up the generator
as KDevelop3
I currently keep
CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR != CMAKE_BUILD_DIR and, worse, my c++ sources reside on
an external dir from CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR

The problem is that if I open the kdevelop project that has been
generated by CMake, it does not contains any c++ source nor any include file

I' ve tied with a simpler project thar has c++ files inside
CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR and the files are showed.

Is it a known limitation?
Do I have to use special hacks inside CMakefiles to tell Kdevelop to add
the files to the project?

Thanks in advance
                                      Luigi