[CMake] Telling CMake to use zlibConfig.cmake instead of the Findzlib.cmake

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Thu Oct 26 16:51:40 EDT 2006

>         Sounds like CMAKE_MODULE_PATH suggested by Alan
wouldn't do the trick.

An obvious interpretation of your question (which I have just re-read) is
"how could I use a private module designed for one project in another
project?" If that interpretation of your question is correct, then simply
copy the private module from the first project to the source tree of the
second project and use CMAKE_MODULE_PATH (just like I assume you did for
your first project) to access the private module.

If there is some other interpretation of your question, then ignore my
suggestion.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).