[CMake] INSTALL files

Gregor Berginc gregor.berginc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:40:02 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I am writting cmake file to build library libVisionComponents that
includes sources from subdirectories (each subdir is different
component). In the main cmake file, sources and headers are listed as
ComponentName/File.cpp. The library is compiled successfully, but when
I install it with command:

INSTALL(FILES ${COMPONENT_HEADERS} DESTINATION include/vision)

The problem is that headers are installed in include/vision/components
and not include/vision/components/ComponentName as I hoped. Is there a
way to overcome this?

cheers,
Gregor

--