[CMake] CMake and portable dynamic library loading?

Andrey Rahmatullin wrar-alt at mail.ru
Mon Oct 16 22:58:46 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:24:58AM -0700, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> The obvious solution is to build it internally. When KDE used this
> library was that the option chosen?
True for SIM.

> If so, could you point me to the CMake files used to build libltdl?
We switched from libltdl prior to using cmake, but Makefile.am for it was
pretty simple:

noinst_HEADERS = ltdl.h
noinst_LTLIBRARIES = libltdl.la
CLEANFILES = libltdl.la
libltdl_la_SOURCES = ltdl.c
libltdl_la_LIBADD = $(LIBADD_DL)

--
WBR, wRAR (ALT Linux Team)

Captain:  Uh... sorry about that little mistake... we thought we had
gotten all of those creatures.
Spathi High Council:  That was not a little mistake. A little mistake
is leaving the top off the eye cream or forgetting to clean your lid
in the morning. Now on the other hand, a big mistake might be, say
telling your friends that a certain place is safe when in fact it is
crawling with hideous, hungry beasts who want nothing more than to
feast on soft, Spathi flesh! That's a big mistake.