[CMake] Windows .lib

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Oct 12 21:18:07 EDT 2006

You need a .def file declaring exports or __declspec(dllexport)
decorations on your exported function and class declarations.

Search the cmake mailing list archives for dllexport for more details.

With Windows dlls, all stuff is private unless explicitly exported.
Opposite to linux, where all symbols are public by default...

HTH,
David