[CMake] Problem selecting Qt3 or Qt4

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:25:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have another problem with the selection of Qt4. I try to use
FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4) on a Linux because everything was fine on Windows. When
searching in this package, my version of cmake - the one on Fedora Core 5
that does not have the FindBoost.cmake... - try to search in $ENV{QTDIR},
but QTDIR is set to the Qt3 folder. I think Qt4 does not use QTDIR anymore.
But even if I could change that in the file - I'm not an administrator on
this computer -, the first qmake found is used, so it will be the old qmake
of Qt3 which will be chosen.
Is there a way to change this strange behaviour ? On a bow that does not
have Qt3, everything is fine, but even if I use FindQt instead of FindQt4,
it does not work properly :(

Matthieu