[CMake] FindCppUnit

Kedzierski, Artur CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV CORONA artur.kedzierski at navy.mil
Thu Oct 5 12:32:49 EDT 2006

	Thank You Anton. Actually, I wrote something similar
this morning. I've used FindBoost.cmake as an example. However,
I'll use your idea of setting CPPUNIT_DEBUG_LIBRARY in addition
to CPPUNIT_LIBRARY.
	Thank You.

--
Artur Kedzierski

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Deguet [mailto:anton.deguet at jhu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:54
To: Kedzierski, Artur CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV CORONA
Subject: Re: [CMake] FindCppUnit

I have the following which works on Unix systems but requires manual
input on Windows:

#
# Find the CppUnit includes and library
#
# This module defines
# CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR, where to find tiff.h, etc.
# CPPUNIT_LIBRARIES, the libraries to link against to use CppUnit.
# CPPUNIT_FOUND, If false, do not try to use CppUnit.

# also defined, but not for general use are
# CPPUNIT_LIBRARY, where to find the CppUnit library.
# CPPUNIT_DEBUG_LIBRARY, where to find the CppUnit library in debug
mode.

FIND_PATH(CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR cppunit/TestCase.h
  /usr/local/include
  /usr/include
)

# With Win32, important to have both
IF(WIN32)
  FIND_LIBRARY(CPPUNIT_LIBRARY cppunit
               ${CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR}/../lib
               /usr/local/lib
               /usr/lib)
  FIND_LIBRARY(CPPUNIT_DEBUG_LIBRARY cppunitd
               ${CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR}/../lib
               /usr/local/lib
               /usr/lib)
ELSE(WIN32)
  # On unix system, debug and release have the same name
  FIND_LIBRARY(CPPUNIT_LIBRARY cppunit
               ${CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR}/../lib
               /usr/local/lib
               /usr/lib)
  FIND_LIBRARY(CPPUNIT_DEBUG_LIBRARY cppunit
               ${CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR}/../lib
               /usr/local/lib
               /usr/lib)
ENDIF(WIN32)

IF(CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR)
  IF(CPPUNIT_LIBRARY)
    SET(CPPUNIT_FOUND "YES")
    SET(CPPUNIT_LIBRARIES ${CPPUNIT_LIBRARY} ${CMAKE_DL_LIBS})
    SET(CPPUNIT_DEBUG_LIBRARIES ${CPPUNIT_DEBUG_LIBRARY}
${CMAKE_DL_LIBS})
  ENDIF(CPPUNIT_LIBRARY)
ENDIF(CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIR)