[CMake] Success with Compaq Visual Fortran - part 2

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at wldelft.nl
Tue Oct 3 13:59:50 EDT 2006

Hello,

for reasons I do not understand (*) the error messages I reported
earlier after setting CMAKE_WINDOWS_OBJECT_PATH to 1 have vanished.
The project's makefiles can now be generated by CMake.

In fact make begins to build the C libraries and the FORTRAN 77 libraries,
but then stumbles over an unresolved external. Well, that is a problem
for PLplot - not for CMake.

So, the conclusion now is that all is working well - even in the combination
C and Fortran.

Regards,

Arjen

(*) There may have been interference from removing the previous contents
    of the build directory. I have seen more spurious error messages,
    when cleaning the build directory and then invoking CMake again.
    (Some timing issue, I guess)