[CMake] Target names now pollute namespace of filenames (was CMake 2.4.4 available for download)

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sat Nov 25 20:19:14 EST 2006

On 2006-11-25 11:02-0500 Bill Hoffman wrote:

> I have checked in a fix to cvs:
>
> [...]Basically, support was added so that you could use a target name as a DEPEND,
> but it was a bit
> loose on finding the targets.

This fix works for the small test example I gave with my bug report, but I
cannot definitively test it for PLplot because cmake CVS HEAD (as of this
morning) segfaults with PLplot. cmake-2.4.4 does not segfault with exactly
the same PLplot tree so I think the segfault problem must be due to
something wrong with cmake CVS HEAD, but that may be nothing to do with your
fix.  Is there a CVS tag I can use that will include your fix but still be
stable enough to work?  Or can you send me a patch of your fix to be
applied to 2.4.4?

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).