[CMake] Fortran bugs/Mixed C/CXX/Fortran/Silly Questions?

Alin M Elena alin.elena at qub.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 13:24:39 EST 2006

Hi,

Can anyone estimate a time when this bug
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3984&pos=1
and this one
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3144&pos=26
both of them refering to the modules, will be addressed?
Solving them will be a big step forward for anyone who wants to use cmake for
Fortran90/95 applications.

I have tried to solve the second one myself, folowing the advice given in the
discussion but I got lost. If someone gives me more info I can give it a try
again.

Does anyone have a working version of a mixed c/c++ fortran project?

Is there any variable to set to make cmake to look for the sources in another
folder than . (in an automatic way !like ${src_dir}/hello.f90)?

Alin

"...if the universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                           G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
Mr. Alin M. ELENA
Atomistic Simulation Centre
School of Mathematics and Physics
Queen's University Belfast