AW: AW: [CMake] AW: Wrong interpretation of "optimized" and "debug" Qt-libs in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Fri Nov 24 10:45:01 EST 2006

Hello Bill,

>Yes, it should be correct, and will be for 2.4.5  (which maybe coming
>sooner than later... :-( )
>I am not quite sure why you would add it by hand if it does not
>exist...

Well, I need this lib, the debug version of the qt-lib, only sometimes. I
did not have installed it yet, but I have been using a CMakeLists.txt from
another platform that required it. Since I was about to only build the
release version of my system, I simply did not care about the missing
debug-lib... Maybe I should use the FIND-commands of CMake to avoid always
linking to this lib, even it is not present. But it is such a fundamental
lib, that it should always be there and I am so lazy... ;)

Cheers

Marco