[CMake] LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH and EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH with MSVC

Mathieu MARACHE mathieu.marache at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 06:22:14 EST 2006

 Hi all,

I've been updating my CMakefiles to 2.4.4 and tried to make the libs
and binaries go into my  ${CMAKE_HOME_DIRECTORY}/lib and
${CMAKE_HOME_DIRECTORY}/bin

While using the MSVC Visual 7.Net 2003 my dll are written to lib and
not to bin like the INSTALL target does. And also debug informations
files (*.pdb) were not reflecting the targetFullName.

I used the latest CVS version and modified the
cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx to correct this. Please have a look
at the attached patch and full code (did'nt know which is best for
your code review)

HTH
--
Mathieu