[CMake] Makefile modification

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Nov 21 08:38:18 EST 2006

#-- This will pick up the environment variable $(NITROSDK_ROOT)
#-- This assumes that you have this as an environment Variable. If
you need
#-- to find the path or have the user set the path in ccmake then you
could use

#FIND_PATH(NITROSDK_ROOT commondefs
#    "$ENV{NITROSDK_ROOT}/build/buildtools"
#)

SET(NITROSDK_ROOT "$ENV{NITROSDK_ROOT}")
#-- This will include the directory.
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( "${NITROSDK_ROOT}/build/buildtools/" )

The above _should_ work as it will point to the parent directory of
commondefs and modulerules assuming you have something like:

#include "commondefs" in your source files?

Some one else may be able to suggest something better?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer