[CMake] how to execute install target from XCode ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 16 10:09:00 EST 2006

Can the user run Xcode with elevated privileges? (sudo, ?)
Can you force the destination to be somewhere that the user will have
sufficient privileges via DESTDIR or CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX?

Why isn't this a problem with make? (If "sudo make install" is the answer,
then "sudo open MyProject.xcodeproj" as an Xcode launching mechanism is the
logical counterpart.)

HTH,
David