[CMake] CMake 2.4.3, VTK 5.0.2, VS 2005 Express

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 9 12:45:30 EST 2006

Some of these try-compile tests end up failing if your path name is too long
on Windows. Are you building under a super-long directory name under your My
Documents folder, perhaps?

You may start to run into trouble with path names as short as 100 characters
long or so, believe it or not because of the way some of the relative paths
are constructed for use by the CMake/Visual Studio combination... Try using
"C:\VTKbuild" or something silimarly short as the root of your build tree.

HTH,
David