[CMake] [CPack] Changing the appearance of the NSIS installer

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Thu Nov 9 10:49:44 EST 2006

Hello all,

I have been looking for a way to modify various aspects of the
CPack-generated NSIS installer. I cannot put all these changes into
CPACK_NSIS_* commands. So I have modified the NSIS.template.in of CMake.

I would prefer to do that as clean as possible. Therefore I would like to
exchange the NSIS template completely. At the moment there does not seem to
be a way to just use another NSIS template via CPack. Is this correct? If
not, how do I use another NSIS template with CPack?

If I had the option to use a different NSIS template I could update my
CMake-installation without the need to manually update the NSIS template
too.

I am using CMake 2.4.3.

Cheers

Marco