[CMake] SOURCE_GROUP bug

Sören Freudiger muffmolch at gmx.de
Wed Nov 8 14:20:10 EST 2006

Hi there's a bug within SOURCE_GROUP and subfolders:

Example:

DIRS ON HDD:
\world
\world\europe
\world\europe\france\people
\world\europe\france\paris
\world\europe\france\paris\people

CMAKELIST.TXT:
SOURCE_GROUP(\\world a.cpp)
SOURCE_GROUP(\\world\\europe b.cpp)
SOURCE_GROUP(\\world\\europe\\france\\people c.cpp)
SOURCE_GROUP(\\world\\europe\\france\\paris d.cpp)
SOURCE_GROUP(\\world\\europe\\france\\paris\\people e.cpp)

WHAT WE GET IN VS8.0:
\world - a.cpp
\world\europe b.cpp
\world\europe\france\people  c.cpp e.cpp <--- !!!! error
\world\europe\france\paris d.cpp

We are missing:
\world\europe\france\paris\people

It seems that it's not possible to have two subdirs with the same name in
one branch.

Any clue?

SirAnn

--
Dipl.-Ing. Soeren Freudiger
Institut fuer ComputerAnwendungen im Bauingenieurwesen TU Braunschweig,

email: freud at cab.bau.tu-bs.de
http://www.cab.bau.tu-bs.de/