[CMake] Re: Universal binaries

cmake at erwincoumans.com cmake at erwincoumans.com
Mon Nov 6 15:27:52 EST 2006

Hi,

Just to let you know, I'm creating Mac OS X universal binaries for my Bullet
Physics samples using CMake without problems. No QT is used, just GLUT, so
it might be in the QT area.

I use CMake creating Xcode projectfiles, and then just flag i386+ppc in the
projectfile settings.

http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Download
Thanks,
Erwin