[CMake] generate VC project w/o VS installed.

Brian Little brian.little at emergent.net
Fri Nov 3 07:24:50 EST 2006

I am no CMake expert, but I don't believe you will be able to generate for a
build tool you do not have installed.  When you first run CMake for a new
build tool it performs some checks on the compiler (like determining the size
of void *) which requires it to actually compile a small program.  So,
without the tool, I believe it will not work.

Brian Little