[CMake] cache variable prevents FIND_LIBRARY to be called again :/

Tristan Carel tristan.carel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:17:26 EST 2006

Hi,

The documentation of `FIND_LIBRARY' specify:
"Once one of these calls succeeds the result variable will be set and
stored in the cache so that neither call will search again."

Is there a way to avoid this behavior? I've got a FIND_LIBRARY whose
search locations depends of the result of a EXECUTE_PROCESS so this
FIND_LIBRARY needs to be performed each time I run `configure'.

Is there a way to remove an entry from the cache?

Thx
--
Tristan Carel
http://www.tristan-carel.com