[CMake] CMake with wxWidgets on Linux

Brian Eastwood beastwoo at email.unc.edu
Mon May 29 14:23:09 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Thanks so much for all the suggestions.  As Jan pointed out, I was
linking to incompatible wxWidgets and gtk libraries, but, in fact, I did
not need to link to GTK.  I ended up building wxGTK from source, but it
looks like I could have just used wxGTK-devel and its dependencies from
Fedora Extras.  Thanks again for all the help.

Cheers,
Brian