[CMake] Depending on a Config File (CMake and VC++)

Steve Johns steve.johns at verizon.net
Fri May 26 13:42:10 EDT 2006

> Forward-slashes are the way CMake keeps track of paths internally, and
> they should work fine even on Windows.

That's what I expected, thanks for the confirmation.

>What is the exact CONFIGURE_FILE
> call you are using?

Here it is, cut and pasted:

IF(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)
   # Handle multi-configuration generators.
   FOREACH(config ${CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES})
     CONFIGURE_FILE(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/traps_config.txt,
                    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/${config}/traps_config.txt)
   ENDFOREACH(config)
ELSE(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)
   # Handle single-configuration generators.
   CONFIGURE_FILE(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/traps_config.txt,
                  ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/traps_config.txt)
ENDIF(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)