[CMake] CTestConfiguration.ini

Hirohito Okuda hirohito.okuda at yale.edu
Mon May 22 15:12:29 EDT 2006

Hi, Andy,

Thanks for your response.

Here is the ctest script I used.
The error message I got are shown in the previous mail.
Any suggestions would be appreciated..

-----script.cmake--------------------------------------------------------------------

SET (NIGHTLY_START_TIME "23:00:00 EDT")

SET (CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY 1.4)
SET (CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM "make")
SET (CMAKE_ROOT "/usr/local/cmake-2.4.1")

SET (CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY "/home/okuda/test/ccmake/hello2")
SET (CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY "/home/okuda/test/ccmake/hello2-bin")
SET (CTEST_CVS_CHECKOUT  "${CTEST_CVS_COMMAND} -d:local:/tmp/localrepo
co -d checkout hello2")
SET (CTEST_CVS_COMMAND "/usr/bin/cvs")
SET (CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY TRUE)
SET (CTEST_COMMAND "/usr/local/bin/ctest -D Experimental")

INCLUDE (Dart)
INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/Dart.cmake)
CONFIGURE_FILE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/DartConfiguration.tcl.in
/home/okuda/test/ccmake/hello2-bin/CTestConfiguration.ini @ONLY IMMEDIATE)
# what cmake command to use for configuring this dashboard
SET (CTEST_CMAKE_COMMAND "/usr/local/bin/cmake")
SET (CTEST_CONTINUOUS_DURATION 600)
SET (CTEST_CONTINUOUS_MINIMUM_INTERVAL 10)
SET (CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY_ONCE 1)
SET(BUILD_NAME hello2)
SET(SITE "Fuji")

# this is the initial cache to use for the binary tree, be careful to escape
# any quotes inside of this string if you use it
SET (CTEST_INITIAL_CACHE "
MAKECOMMAND:STRING=make
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/make
CMAKE_GENERATOR:INTERNAL=Unix Makefiles
#Name of the build
BUILDNAME:STRING=hello2
#Name of the computer