[CMake] CTestConfiguration.ini

Hirohito Okuda hirohito.okuda at yale.edu
Fri May 19 17:08:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to use ctest as a Dart2 client,starting with a very simple
settings. I wrote a CMake script "script.cmake" following a guidance on
the Cmake WIKI pages, and made it run. But I got following error messages.

 >ctest -S script.cmake
Unable to run ctest:
  Site:
  Build name:
Cannot find file: /home/okuda/test/ccmake/hello2/bin/CTestConfiguration.ini
Problem initializing the dashboard.

My questions are,

1. Is there any more complete "free" document which tells how to write
ctest
  script ? Or do I have to buy the "Mastering CMake"book ?

2. All I know so far is, CTestConfiguration.ini should be copied from
the Cmake
  directory by "CONFIGURE_FILE". After I got the above messeage,I put a
line \
  like this,

  CONFIGURE_FILE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/DartConfiguration.tcl.in
                 $(CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/CTestConfiguration.ini COPYONLY)

  but got the same message again.I wonder why CONFIGURE_FILE actually
doesn't
  copy the file.

Any small, incomplete suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hirohito

Yale University, school of medicine