[CMake] Another (minor) bug: <config>_OUTPUT_NAME not used for pdb and idb files

Laurentiu Nicolae Laurentiu.Nicolae at quintiq.com
Wed May 17 05:45:43 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just noticed that the postfix I use for the debug build is not used
for the pdb and idb files. Namely, I get:

QBase_D.dll
QBase_D.exp
QBase_D.ilk
QBase_D.lib

QBase.idb
qbase.pdb

I'm guessing this should be fixed in the generator. Note also that the
pdb file is all lowercase (which has no impact whatsoever on a Windows
platform, but I thought I should mention it anyway).

Cheers,
Laurentiu

--
Laurentiu Nicolae
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: +31 (0)73 691 07 39
Fax: +31 (0)73 691 07 54
Laurentiu.Nicolae at quintiq.com
www.quintiq.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of Quintiq. It is only intended for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
change.