[CMake] CMake 2.5 GENERATED true bug

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 15 08:42:31 EDT 2006

At 03:03 AM 5/13/2006, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>No I don't.  You didn't tell me to RTFM and use the AddFileDependencies module.    It seems to work, knock on wood.
That just does an OBJECT_DEPENDS.  It will add a depend onto an object file.  It does
not add a depend onto a target or custom command.   I do not think there is a way to add
depends onto targets in VS IDE and Xcode.  Both do support the idea of targets that
depend on each other.   So, I do not think there is a way to make any target depend on
a single file.

-Bill