[CMake] Autoconf2CMake

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Wed May 10 17:27:44 EDT 2006

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your help. I have tried to use am2cmake, but I
don't have the Makefile.am's but rather the configure.in. I have forced am2cmake to parse the configure.in, but it
won't work: a CMakeLists.txt is generated, but it contains a commented
copy of the configure.in and nothing else.

Since I am not familiar with autoconf/automake I am not able to
understand if your script could be adapted to parse Makefile.in or
configure.in?

Thanks again.

Jordi

--