[CMake] cpack and post install scripts

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue May 9 23:38:13 EDT 2006

CPack misses the 3rd party libraries that I'm using the post install
scripts to install.
So for instance, when doing "make install", it would include the python
that the application was built with, which is outside of the build tree.
CPack misses those install files/libs that are outside the build tree.
If you need, I can write up an example.
Clint