[CMake] CMake: C-code and Visual Studio 2005 problem.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:11:58 EDT 2006

Thankyou.
   In initial runs it looks a lot better - I still have some linking issues
but they are a different problem.
   I am glad it wasn't a major problem.

  As an aside, CMake is now generally accepted here. It's cross-platform
utility is well recognised and we are setting up automated dartboard
testing. People are beginning to use it  from the first stages of
development. Also people are using the KDevelop option in Linux and
discovering that IDE's streamline the compilation/link process.

Regards
   Andrew

On 5/5/06, William A. Hoffman <billlist at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> At 11:32 PM 5/3/2006, Andrew Maclean wrote:
> >1) The extension of the source files is .c
> >2) Test COnly works Ok. It compiles and links Ok.
>
> OK, I fixed the problem.  Although it was not quite as bad as it seemed.
> In the conly project, the target conly said use /TP, however, the
> individual
> files conly.c were being built with /TC.   I have fixed it so both of
> them are /TC now for c projects.   Also, I added some code into conly
> that a c++ compiler should not be able to compile.
>
> -Bill

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems
The Rose Street Building J04