[CMake] CMake 2.4.1 available for download

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue May 2 07:26:42 EDT 2006

> If you have any problems or find any bugs, please report them at www.cmake.org/Bug.
> A list of changes for the 2.4 release tree is included below.

1) I couldn't build 2.4.1 with 2.3.x despite tweaking lots (errors about
the new path changing things from env vars and also lots of build errors
  after I fixed that)

using the exe from kitware web site
2) I get QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE and QT4_QGLOBAL_FILE unset error messages
every time, even though they are correctly set.
Seems to be completely broken on windows build.

Everything worked fine on linux.

Submitted as #bug 3192

JB

John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch