AW: [CMake] Missing symbols in library after successfull link to astatic lib on Linux

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Tue May 2 06:14:39 EDT 2006

Hello Alexander,

thanks for your reply. Compiling the DCMTK source files with my project's
sources was not possible, but I have found a solution now. I had to
recompile the static DCMTK libs with -fPIC to generate position independent
code. Now DCMTK-part of my shared lib can be loaded dynamically too :)

Best regards

Marco