[CMake] Find<CommonLib>.cmake

frederic heem frederic.heem at telsey.it
Wed Mar 29 10:36:42 EST 2006

Hi,
New Find<CommonLib>.cmake has been uploaded to the bug tracker,
* pwlib and opal (www.voxgratia.org)
* xerces-c  (http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/)
* xsd compiler (http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/)
* voicetronix driver (www.voicetronix.com)
* smc (http://smc.sourceforge.net/)
Any comments on these files are welcomed, it has been tested on linux only.
Cheers.

--
*****     -----     *****     -----     *****

Frederic Heem