[CMake] VisualStudio debug command

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Wed Mar 29 05:10:34 EST 2006

Ian.Appru at ubs.com wrote:

>Hi Luigi,
>
>I believe debugging info is held in a binary file - *.suo for vc7 - so
>would be tricky to set using cmake without using the vcproject
>automation engine.
>
>Ian

Ok, it' s a pity: we are developing ActiveX and Moxilla plugins, so, in
either cases, we need to debug our plugin by starting IE or Firefox with a
specific test.html that, in turns, start our plugin.
SO we currently set Visual Studio debug parameters. within the user
interface.
We would like to use CMake for producing the vcprojects, so we would
like to find a way to reprouce actual projects with CMake.

Alternatively is there a way to run the debugger from the command line,
so being able CMake to configure a .bat file to run
the debugger with specific parameters?

thanks again