[CMake] Problem with CTest in Debian

Vignesh M.P.N. manivig at iit.edu
Thu Mar 23 17:30:21 EST 2006

Hi

I am trying to run CTest and post results to a Dartboard. I am running both
Dart and CMake in the same Debian machine.

I am getting this error while trying to submit test results using CTest:
Submission problem: syntax error (-503)

CTest didn't throw any error when I did it in Windows XP home.

This is my DartConfiguration.tcl

SourceDirectory: /src

BuildDirectory: /home/chicagobears/Desktop/Dart

# CVSUpdateOptions: -d -A -P

Site: VigneshTest3

BuildName: VTeam-test

DropSite: http://localhost:8081

DropLocation: testProject

DropMethod: xmlrpc

# TriggerSite: http://localhost:8081/cgi-bin/Submit-Random-TestingResults.pl

NightlyStartTime: 21:00:00 EDT

# ConfigureCommand: "/path/to/source/directory/Project/configure"

# MakeCommand: /usr/bin/make -i

# CVSCommand: /usr/bin/cvs

# CoverageCommand: /usr/bin/gcov

TimeOut: 1500

This my DartTestfile.txt

ADD_TEST(HelloWorld-test "java" "HelloWorld" "vignesh")

I run CTest as

ctest -D ExperimentalStart -D ExperimentalTest -D ExperimentalSubmit

This is my console output

   Site: VigneshTest3

   Build name: VTeam-test

Create new tag: 20060323-2207 - Experimental

Test project

  1/  1 Testing HelloWorld-test                  Passed

100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 1

Submit files (using xmlrpc)

   Using XML-RPC submit method

   Submitting to: http://localhost:8081/testProject/Command/ (testProject)

   Submit file:
/home/chicagobears/Desktop/Dart/Testing/20060323-2207/Test.xml

 Submission problem: syntax error (-503)

   Problems when submitting via XML-RPC

Errors while running CTest

Please help.