[CMake] Looking for Dart-server support consultants

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun Mar 19 19:29:37 EST 2006

Hello,

As per our problems below, we are looking for some dart-server support
help.  We are happy to pay for this.  Anybody interested?  You are welcome
to call me on my cell number below.

I envision allowing someone the ability to log into our remotely-access
Debian server via temporary login and helping us to fix and/or reload our
Dart server.  (I just learned that our current tests up until now are on a
Windows server, so I asked Vignesh, who works with me, to load on one of
our remote Debian servers for now.)

-Matt
cell: 312-543-9916