[CMake] I can't compile with nmake using cmake version 2.3-20060314

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Mar 14 10:18:13 EST 2006

Filipe Sousa wrote:
> QtCanvas\CMakeFiles\QtCanvas.dir\c:\devel\PndK\QtCanvas\qtcanvas.obj: QtCanvas\CMakeFiles\QtCanvas.dir\flags.make
> QtCanvas\CMakeFiles\QtCanvas.dir\c:\devel\PndK\QtCanvas\qtcanvas.obj: ..\..\devel\PndK\QtCanvas\qtcanvas.cpp

Okay, I've committed a fix to avoid this error in general but I'd like
to make sure there is not another bug that exposed this one.  Where is
the CMakeLists.txt file that added the qtcanvas.cpp source file to a
target (full path on your disk)?  Was the file added as a full path or
with just a name?

Thanks,
-Brad