[CMake] Re: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Sun Mar 12 15:39:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I tried what you said. New build directory and clean source directory. I
set the variables CC and CXX. This helped a little.
It now says that the gcc compiler is not able to compile a simple test
program. Still now helping information on what
exactly is the problem during compilation. Is there no way to make Cmake
tell more about errors of this kind?

I did a >> set | grep "64" << but no variable that has something to do
with compilers or linkers had any 64 setting!
When I press 't' Cmake shows variables of the advances mode. Here I
cannot see any variable with setting '64', too.
Hmmm...

Thanks, M.B.